liquor license VIC

The hospitality sector in VIC is very strong. Nevertheless, there is always room for another location where patrons may unwind with a cheeky cocktail or short beer after work. However, the to-do list for opening a new bar, eatery or café can be as long as your arm. To legally start a hospitality business, you must apply for all required liquor licenses and permissions in addition to developing your idea, obtaining financing, and choosing a business structure. Additionally, if you plan to sell alcohol, getting a liquor license VIC should be one of your first objectives. But how does the process work in VIC?

Which liquor permit do you require?

You wouldn’t believe how many different kinds of liquor licenses there are in Victoria:

  • BYO permits
  • Bar licenses
  • Late-night establishment licenses
  • Special event permits
  • Community and sports club licenses you must therefore first decide which type of license is best for you. The response to that will be contingent on the following factors:
  • Where your customers will consume alcohol
  • The hours during which your establishment is open
  • The availability of food in addition to beverages

What type of alcohol license do I need?

The liquor license picker tool will ask you several questions about the expected operations for your business or event. You can get a liquor license VIC kind that meets your demands if you know where to seek. In some cases, a license may not be required. To ensure that the licensing you have chosen is the appropriate one, you can get more information about the various licenses categories. The Hopkinson & Associates manages companies by concentrating on the people, places, items, and marketing engaged in the provision of alcoholic drinks in order to preserve the integrity of VIC’s liquor industry and to minimize harm. A planning clearance is normally required for the sale and use of alcohol and it must be obtained before applying for a liquor license in VIC. If a planning permit is not required, Hopkinson & Associates must confirm in writing, and you must submit that document to VCGLR with your application for a liquor license.

Australian guidelines to reduce the risks of alcohol use

Alcohol is the most often used drug in Australia. Alcohol is drunk for a wide range of reasons and in a wide variety of social and cultural contexts, despite the fact that it can sometimes be harmful to the drinker and those around them. Hopkinson & Associates provides liquor licensing advice in Victoria to reduce the health concerns connected to alcohol consumption. The recommendations are supported by research and are made to Australian citizens, decision-makers, and health experts regarding the harmful effects of alcohol consumption. They also help people decide how much alcohol to consume and whether to consume any at all.